Chalet Cachat is an incredible 200 year old traditional savoyard chalet with a unique and coveted location, not only is it right in the centre of Chamonix Mont-Blanc with its array of cafes, bars and shops it holds a position directly at the foot of the Savoy nursery slope with the piste and lifts just 50 meters from the door. Seeing really is believing!
With accommodation spread over three floors, Chalet Cachat offers ample accommodation for up to fourteen people. The chalet has six spacious ensuite bedrooms and a spacious, stylish open plan living and dining area with original log fire place. It also comes complete with a home cinema room with Wii and games library to kick back and relax after a long day on the slopes.
The fantasic, child friendly, decked garden which faces south towards the Chamonix aiguille and the Majestic Mont-Blanc is complete with 8 person hot tub and the off road parking makes the chalet ideal for self drives. Being located in the heart of Chamonix town Chalet Cachat is well situated to ski the whole Chamonix valley. We provide a luxury minibus service to enable you to get to and from the piste with the addition of a bus stop located just 20 metres from the chalet also offering a regular free service to all areas of the valley. Transfers from Geneva airport take just sixty minutes.
* Front Door opening to hallway
* Living and dining room
* Games room with cinema style flat screen TV
* Boot room
* Front garden with out door hot tub
* Landing leading to 3 bedrooms
* Bedroom 1, L'Index with ensuite bathroom
* Bedroom 2, Les Drus with ensuite bathroom
* Bedroom 3, Jorasses with ensuite bathroom
* Landing leading to 3 further bedrooms
* Bedroom 4, Geant with ensuite bathroom
* Bedroom 5, Brevent with en suite bathroom
* Bedroom 6, Mt Blanc with en suite bathroom
computer, cot/highchair, games console, games room, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
* Food is one of the key components to your catered ski chalet holiday; therefore your menu is reviewed and adapted regularly to ensure you are offered great quality dishes 6 nights a week.
* Using fresh, local produce, all meals are freshly prepared, providing a well deserved end to a day’s skiing.
* Afternoon tea includes cakes and biscuits and will be laid out ready for your return from the mountain.
* Evening meals are provided six nights out of seven to allow you a night to sample some of the great restaurants and bars Chamonix has to offer.